Evans is so simple, he’s precise to a point. A unique eyeshape defined by an elongated and sharp bottom half, Evans was designed after the mass produced medical frames of the 1950s and 1960s and weighs less than five grams. Evans is also highly durable and comfortable, as he’s specially moulded from beta titanium and handcrafted to fit around the face without added pressure.
- High-grade beta titanium provides unparalleled strength and durability.
- Ultra-lightweight titanium maximises comfort.
- Superior galvanized plating ensures uncommon durability of colour.
- Stone washing precedes 3-stage hand polishing.
- Thin unisex styling and fit.
- Durable 3-barrel hinges with coated screws for prolonged firmness.